The Pilates method of exercise & conditioning was developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920′s for long term rehabilitation of those wounded in World War I.
- It is a movement system which uses spring weighted apparatus and a mat repertory to condition the body and rehabilitate injuries.
- The exercises focus on strengthening the core muscles of the body while improving posture and spinal alignment.
- Increased flexibility and coordination
- Development of long, lean (instead of bulky) muscles
- Improved strength and endurance
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Aids in the prevention of osteoporosis
The studio focuses on a personalized fitness program tailored to help the client improve the quality of their life, excel at any sport or activity and achieve a balanced body.
[schema type="organization" orgtype="LocalBusiness"]